特別セッションの締め切りは2023年7月31日です。Landscape and Ecological Engineeringに関する新しいトピックを歓迎するとのことです。詳細は以下に転載したメッセージをご確認ください。
[Announcement] Call for SPECIAL SESSION proposal and Launch of our new website
We are delighted to inform you that we have successfully launched our new website!
It gives us great pleasure to share with you the web address: https://sites.google.com/view/13thiclee2023/home.
Our new website aims to provide a user-friendly platform for all our valued visitors, allowing them to explore our offerings and stay updated on the latest developments in ICLEE.
Furthermore, we would like to introduce the “Special Session.” We offer the flexibility of both OPEN and CLOSED sessions. Whether you prefer to share information openly with a wider audience (Open Session) or engage in more exclusive interactions (Closed Session), our platform allows you to customize the visibility of your sessions to suit your needs.
We encourage you to seize this opportunity and actively participate in the special session. We are committed to accommodating a diverse range of topics and ideas and will strive to incorporate them into our programs to the best of our abilities.
THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
Green Transformation to New Horizons
· Nature-based solution (NbS) to disaster managements
· Ecosystem restoration and resilience
· Ecosystem service and local community
· Citizen science in Landscape and Ecological Engineering
· Digital and AI technology for landscape performance evaluation
· Case study approach in ecological restoration
· Emerging topics in climate change and adaptation
· and other proposed themes
The ICLEE 2023 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Special Sessions on new or emerging topics in Landscape and Ecological Engineering that have the potential to have a major impact on the field soon.
Special Session proposals must contain the following information:
· Title of the proposed Special Session.
· Names, affiliations, and contact information of the session organizers.
· Brief description of the proposed session topic.
· Please use the Special session proposal form attached to this email（申込様式：Call For Special Session_Proposal Format_revised）
The deadline is July 31st, 2023.
In particular, various meetings such as project meetings, publication meetings, age group meetings, and member society meetings can be held as special sessions. It would be appreciated if you could also include information in the application mail, such as whether the proposed special session will be open to the public or held among fixed members, preferred date or time slot, and whether a hybrid format is required.
Further enquiries can be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to your active participation in our community. Should you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns regarding the website or the special session, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our dedicated team will be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you once again for your ongoing support, and we hope you enjoy exploring our new website.
Prof. Youngkeun SONG, Seoul National University
Secretary of ICLEE in Korea
E-mail : email@example.com